I uploaded this because the first upload by some other guy (sorry, mate, I forgot your name) of this documentary was split up and in a skewed format. This upload happens strictly for the benefit of people seeking knowledge. I hope this is not a violation of copyrights in any way. I am not in possession of the video in 480p or any other greater resolution. 360 is as good as it gets from me, I'm afraid.
SO FAR I have enabled comments, and a good, serious debate (without the use of personal abuse and bad language) is always a good thing. However, if this turns into yet another array of messages speaking of hatred and revenge, I will delete all comments and disable them in the future. I do not want this to be yet another forum for vindictive people.
R.I.P. James Bulger and my most sincere condolences to Denise and Ralph Bulger.